วันศุกร์ที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2555

[Trans] 121214 Go Show : Lee JongHyun as a boyfriend.



Jung HD: Jonghyun has a real scent of male, “A man should pay 100% of the money at a date?”
Jonghyun: Maybe hyung(=Yonghwa) is the same. (Yonghwa nods) It’s Busan guy’s character.
(To Jung HD) Aren’t you?
Jung HD: I’ve never let woman pay.
Kin YC: We’ve learned such culture.
Go: Maybe I’ve met weird guys only.
Yonghwa: I feel like my pride falls down?
Jonghyun: Yes.
Yonghwa: If woman paid, man has to wait. I hate it so much.
Jung HD: Right! Right!
Yonghwa: Woman puts out her credit card and is paying, man has nothing to do.
Yoon JS: Even more, a man says, ‘Ah I have a point card’ then take the points.
Jonghyun: If I had point card and I were with my girlfriend, I don’t use it. (Yonghwa nods)
Go: Wow nice! These guys.

Jung HD: จงฮยอนคือผู้ชายที่เปี่มไปด้วยความเป็นชาย "ผู้ชายจะเป็นคนออกค่าใช้จ่ายทั้งหมดในการเดท?.
Jonghyun: ผมคิดว่าพี่ยงฮวาก็เป็นแบบนั้น (ยงฮวาพยักหน้า) มันเป็นลักษณะเฉพาะของผู้ชายปูซานครับ (พูดกับพิธีกร) คุณเป็นแบบนั้นมั๊ยครับ
Jung HD: ผมไม่เคยให้ผู้หญิงเป็นคนจ่าย
Kin YC: เราก็ได้เรียนรู้วัฒนธรรมแบบนั้นมาเหมือนกัน
Go: บางทีผมคงได้พบเจอแต่ผู้ชายแปลก ๆ
Yonghwa: มันจะทำให้ความภาคภูมิใจของผมลดลง
Jonghyun: ผมเห็นด้วย
Yonghwa: ถ้าให้ผู้หญิงจ่าย ผู้ชายก็ต้องยืนรอ ผมเกลียดอะไรแบบนั้นมาก
Jung HD: ใช่ ๆ
Yonghwa: ผู้หญิงหยิบบัตรเครดิตขึ้นมาแล้วก็จ่ายเงิน ผู้ชายก็ไม่มีอะไรทำ
Yoon JS: และที่มากไปกว่านั้น ผู้ชายพูดว่า "ผมมีบัตรส่วนลด" แล้วก็ให้บัตรลดอีก
Jonghyun: ถ้าผมมีบัตรส่วนลดและผมก็กำลังอยู่กับแฟนของผม ผมจะไม่ใช้มันครับ (ยงฮวาพยักหน้าเห็นด้วย)
Go: ช่างเป็นผู้ชายที่ดีจริง ๆ 


Cool boyfriend
Jung HD: Jonghyun is even cooler. When her girlfriend said she's gonna meet her ex-bf, he let her go and meet him.
Jonghyun: I let her go if she met her friend. Because I trust her.
Whatever she does, I like her and I believe she likes me, I don't need to say 'Don't go'.
For example, if she wanted to go to club, usually guys don't allow it, but I just say 'Go and have fun'.
Jung HD: But if she went such place, she would have drunken.
Yonghwa: She should not.
Jung HD: If she was drunken, other guys don't let her alone.
Jonghyun: I just trust her. Although I feel nervous at home, want to sent message if she is having fun.
It may make her uncomfortable, if she is really having fun there.
Yoon JS: Have you ever parted because of that reason? Because you didn't protect her?
Jonghyun: I've heard a lot 'Why are you never attached at me', 'You seem not to love me'.

แฟนหนุ่มที่สุดเท่ห์
Jung HD : จงฮยอนคุณก็ยังคูล หากว่าแฟนของคุณบอกว่าเธอจะไปพบแฟนเก่า คุณก็จะปล่อยให้เธอไปพบเขา
Jonghyun : ผมจะให้เธอไปครับหากว่าเธอไปพบเขาในฐานะเพื่อนเพราะผมเชื่อใจเธอ ไม่ว่าเธอจะทำอะไรผมเชื่อว่าเธอจะมีแค่ผมเหมือนที่ผมมีแค่เธอ ไม่จำเป็นต้องพูดหรอกครับว่า "อย่าไป"
เช่นว่า เธอบอกว่าอยากจะไปคลับ ผู้ชายทั่วไปก็จะไม่ให้ไปใช่มั๊ยครับ แต่ผมจะบอกเธอว่า "ไปสิแล้วเที่ยวให้สนุกนะ"
Jung HD : แต่ถ้าเธอไปเที่ยวที่แบบนั้นเธอก็ต้องดื่มสิ
Yonghwa: เธอไม่ควรทำครับ
Jung HD: แล้วถ้าเธอเมา ชายอื่นก็อาจจะพาเธอไป
Jonghyun: ผมก็แค่ไว้ใจเธอครับ แม้ว่าผมจะต้องนั่งกังวลอยู่ที่บ้าน อยากจะส่งข้อความไปหาเธอแต่ถ้าเธอกำลังสนุกอยู่มันก็จะทำให้เธอกังวลครับ 
Yoon JS: คุณเคยต้องเลิกกับใครเพราะแบบนี้หรือเปล่า มันดูเหมือนว่าคุณไม่อยากปกป้องเธอ
Jonghyun: ผมเคยได้ยินอะไรประมาณว่า "ทำไมคุณไม่เคยสนใจฉันเลย" "ดูเหมือนคุณจะไม่ได้รักฉัน" มาเยอะมากเลยครับ


แปลบางส่วนจาก Go Show  ออกอากาศวันทีื่่ 14-12-2012
Eng Trans : @saturnkr
Thai Trans : @Bua2be
Please Take out with full credit.



อันนี้ของแถมนะคะ  โมเม้นต์น่ารัก ๆ ของโอปป้าที่แกล้งน้อง (โอปป้าแอบซึนหรือเปล่า)

SeungHyun and Lee JongHyun (CNBlue) were arguing who's more handsome, at that moment Juniel suddenly passed so they asked her: who's more handsome (among them)? 
Juniel: "WonBinnie oppa" 

That day JongHyun and SeungHyun poured juice into Juniel's bag on purpose..

ซึงฮยอนกับจงฮยอนกำลังเถียงกันว่าใครหล่อกว่ากัน ตอนที่จูเนียลเดินผ่านมาพอดี ทั้งสองคนก็เลยถามว่า "เธอคิดว่าพี่สองคนใครหล่อกว่ากัน"
จูเนียล : พี่วอนบินหล่อ

แล้ววันนั้นจงฮยอนกับซึงฮยอนก็แกล้งเทน้ำส้มใส่กระเป๋าของจูเนียล

จับสองพี่มาตีซะดีมั๊ยเนี่ย.
...


Cre: 지유(982004)
Eng Trans :  @MiaoMeme.

Thai Trans : @Bua2be
Please Take out with full credit.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น